Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Product Item: 700C disc brake DX38D asymmetric 25mm wide 38mm deep clincher rim - 400g.
|This disc rim features an asymmetrical rim shape. Asymmetrical rims with offset nipple bed benefit to overall wheel strength by proper balancing of the spoke bracing angles from one flange to the other.|
|Material:||Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber||Tubeless ready:||Yes|
|Max weight limit:||120kgs||Finish:||Matte / Gloss|
|Width:||External 25mm / Internal 18mm||Depth:||38mm|
|Tire size:||25~28mm (recommended)||ERD:||569mm|
|Spoke hole:||16 / 18 / 20 / 24 / 28 / 32 / 36||Assembly hole diameter:||8.5mm|
|Spoke hole offset:||2.5mm||Brake type:||Disc brake|
|Valve hole diameter:||6.5mm||Max spoke tension:||140kgf (recommended 110~130kgf)|
|Max / Min tire pressure:||125psi (8.6bar) / 90psi (6.5bar)||Cycling tire pressure:||120psi / 8.3bar (recommended max)|
|Warranty:||5 years||Standard:||EN standard|
* Asymmetrical profile allows for equalized spoke tension which creates a stronger wheel that stays true.
* Angled holes allows the nipple to pull straight in line with the spoke for reduced stress. This results in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
* For unique hole drilling and alternate options, please contact us for special orders.
* If you have any special requirement like rim in 3k twill, marble finish surface, custom painting etc., please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Since we manufacture every single one of the rim in our own factory, we have the ability to get you our rims with custom finishes, hole counts, or graphics.
* Carbonal warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 5-years after original date of purchase. And we understand that accidents and damage can happen, if in case of bad luck, Carbonal supports you by offering replacement product with 15% discount on the current price of products within 2 years.
One Piece Molding, a rim is made by one piece long carbon fiber, no wrinkles, to make the strength of rim is the strongest.
Super Lightweight Tec, constructed with premium Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber, precise layup, achieve a most lightweight.
|Wider rim system, wider rim offer better control, more comforatble ride and less drag.|
Postage & Delivery:
Postage costs will be calculated during the checkout process.
By default, we ship all parcels with EMS air express. Carbon bicycle components are relatively large but lightweight, so they are most cost effective with EMS air express. Generally, it takes 5 to 7 days to arrive once shipped. And for express shipping we use DHL. As an option to European Countries, we can now ship with new XDB delivery which provides a tax pre-paid duty. Please contact us if you would like to upgrade the shipping option and we will provide a quote.
More shipping information click here.
If you need any other further assistance, please do not hesitate to email or call us.
E-mail: email@example.com Tel: +86-592-5786546