Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Product Item: 700C rim brake RX38DH asymmetric 25mm wide 38mm deep clincher rim - 470g.
|Asymmetric rim profile with offset spoke holes for better triangulation of spoke angles and balance of tensions in a wheel build, resulting a stronger, stiffer, more compliant and reliable road wheels.|
|Item:||RX38DH||Use:||Road bike / Cyclocross|
|Material:||Toray T700 carbon fiber||Tubeless ready:||Yes|
|Weight:||460g±15 / disc version 400g - DX38D||Finish:||Matte / Gloss|
|Max rider weight:||120kgs||Weave:||UD black|
|Width:||Inner 18mm / outer 25mm||Depth:||38mm|
|High TG resin temperature:
|Spoke hole:||16 / 18 / 20 / 24 / 28 / 32 / 36||Assembly hole diameter:||8.5mm|
|Spoke hole offset:||2.5mm||Brake type:||Rim brake|
|Valve hole diameter:||6.5mm||Max spoke tension:||140kgf (recommended 110~130kgf)|
|Max / Min tire pressure:||125psi (8.6bar) / 90psi (6.5bar)||Cycling tire pressure:||120psi / 8.3bar (recommended max)|
|Warranty:||2 years||Standard:||EN standard|
* Asymmetrical profile allows for equalized spoke tension which creates a stronger wheel that stays true.
* Angled holes allows the nipple to pull straight in line with the spoke for reduced stress. This results in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
* For unique hole drilling and alternate options, please contact us for special orders.
* If you have any special requirement like rim in 3k twill, 6k, marble finish surface, custom painting etc., please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Since we manufacture every single one of the rim in our own factory, we have the ability to get you our rims with custom finishes, hole counts, or graphics.
* Carbonal warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 5-years after original date of purchase. And we understand that accidents and damage can happen, if in case of bad luck, Carbonal supports you by offering replacement product with 15% discount on the current price of products within 2 years.
* Accessories: Brake pads for carbon rim
One Piece Molding, a rim is made by one piece long carbon fiber, no wrinkles, to make the strength of rim is the strongest.
Super Lightweight Tec, constructed with premium Toray T700 carbon fiber, precise layup, achieve a most lightweight.
Use pregreg carbon fiber, which is carbon with resin together already, so you can make any shapes as you want, High TG resin be used to make rim is good enough at high temperature heating on wheels during braking.
|Wider rim system, wider rim offer better control, more comforatble ride and less drag.|
If you need any other further assistance, please do not hesitate to email or call us.
E-mail: email@example.com Tel: +86-592-5786546